The Skills Project Managers Will Need in 2025

LiquidPlanner

Based on industry trends and where technology is headed, here’s my guess for what PM skills employers will want to see in 2025. The post The Skills Project Managers Will Need in 2025 appeared first on LiquidPlanner.

2025 132

7 Must-Haves for Every Product Manager Resume

ProjectManager.com

For starters, a product manager is tasked with leading a cross-functional team that develops or improves a product, while dictating its strategy, roadmap and features. You must then take that research and data, and use it to build a strategy for maneuvering from one point to another.

2019 329

4 Trends That Will Transform Project Management

LiquidPlanner

Teams will need to build trust, schedule more virtual meetings to keep lines of communication open, get the right tools, build better onboarding strategies, and make time for semi-regular in-person meetups. Related: The Skills Project Managers Will Need in 2025.

2028 111

The Real Impact of Emotional Intelligence in Project Management

LiquidPlanner

Mount, a professor of strategy and organisational behaviour found that 69 percent of skills related to emotional competencies, with the remaining 31 percent related to business expertise. Related: The Skills Project Managers Will Need in 2025.

2025 100

PMI Report: The Impact of Disruptive Technologies on Project Management

LiquidPlanner

Innovators, which made up the top 12 percent of the survey, were defined as organizations with a mature digital transformation strategy. Related: The Skills PMs Will Need in 2025.

PMI 81

Digital Transformation & Artificial Intelligence: Is your Organization ready?

Digite

IBM estimates that by 2025, data-based decision making tools market will be $2 trillion. This creates an urgency to redefine a new AI-based operating model, organizational structure, roles and communication strategy to manage change effectively.

2018 132