Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is critical for industry growth in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing risk landscape. When building your ERM program foundation, you need to answer questions like:
- Do we have robust board and management support?
- Do we understand and articulate our bank’s risk appetite and how that impacts our business units?
- How are we measuring and rating our risk impact, likelihood, and controls to mitigate our risk?
- Are we leveraging risk velocity and vulnerability to obtain more granular residual risk results?
- Does our bank understand and support the importance of a strong ERM program to continue to position our company for growth?
This exclusive webinar with William Hord, Senior VP of Risk & Professional Services, will explore the answers to these questions and other foundational elements you need to start or validate your ERM program. He will also dive into topic definitions, governance structures, and framework components for success.
July 20th, 2023 at 9:30am PDT, 12:30pm EDT, 5:30pm BST