There are many myths surrounding the idea of remote work: it will cause laziness, procrastination, ineffective communication, lack of motivation, and employee burnout. As pervasive as these myths were, 2020 swiftly kicked them all out the door. Companies can no longer deny the fact that employees can in fact be productive, motivated, and proactive, all while working remotely.
On the other side of the coin, some teams still crave the social, in-person dynamic of work. Enter the new model of work, the hybrid schedule. It's time for project managers to gain a new understanding of what good leadership looks like in the future of work. We were all baptized by fire this past year, so now it's time to look back, understand the big lessons, and gain the insights needed to pivot forward. Join us for our panel with Renee Thomas and Alexis Barone of the Wrike Team, in this discussion about the future of work--hybrid, remote, and everything in between. We will cover:
- Permanent changes that were implemented in the past year that will continue past the end of the pandemic
- What individuals can do to advocate for themselves
- What the future of work looks like for customer-facing organizations and teams
- How to address employee burnout
- What managers can do to enable their teams
And much more!
Wednesday, May 26th, 2021 at 1PM PDT, 4PM EDT, 8PM GMT
Brought to you by: