Although Scrum has been around for more than 25 years, it is still new to many. In this session, we provide an overview of the Scrum framework, discuss how Scrum enables agility and ways that empiricism can empower the teams that use it. Like with any form of process, there are myths that arise, during this session with Eric Naiburg, COO, Scrum.org, many of these myths will be dispelled using facts and real-world examples.
Some of the topics to be covered during this session include:
- Common myths and misconceptions about Scrum
- The 2020 Scrum Guide - Scrum Events - Scrum Artifacts
- The Project Manager and Scrum
- Accountabilities in Scrum
- How Scrum can be used with other practices like Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and more
This is an exclusive session with Eric that you won't want to miss!
July 15, 2021 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST
Let's personalize your content