Research has shown that 90% of a project manager’s time is spent on stakeholder communication. Poor or non-existent stakeholder communication is one of the leading causes of project failure. If this much time is allotted to communicating progress and project needs, project managers must create an intentional and personalized communication channel for each stakeholder. This fosters an environment in which a PM can effectively maintain the relationship while also ensuring the project's needs are met.
In this webinar, Americo will walk you through best practices for communicating with stakeholders and will discuss:
- New frameworks for identifying and communicating with stakeholders
- How to educate and set expectations for external end-clients/stakeholders
- Best ways to provide visibility and transparency to clients/stakeholders
- What stakeholders are interested in hearing
- How to handle difficult stakeholders
June 1, 2022 at 11:00am PDT, 2:00pm EDT, 7:00pm BST